Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bhattmaam--pranaaam.............. :D

Well............. THIS IS MY FAVORITEST EPISODE.... people found me fiddling with ancient Sanskrit language a bit difficult to digest... With all due respect to all the Purohits (specially with "Sadh-charitrya") here is my tribute to their difficult to livelihood.... Irony, is I too fall in this category.. so if ur surname carries a a Bhat/tantri/puranik/purohit/avdhani/sharma/joishy my sympathies are with you.. :D cheerz...

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Ps: A "DUDEEE".... said so much about the Sankrit I used, its grammatically wrong etc.. ( mebbe with good intentions)... well< lemme tell ya I donno sanskrit in its purest forms.. so IF I HUT SOME OF the pandits with my WRONG SANSKRIT, I apologise.. its not done with a intention to bring malice to the HOLY langauge... :)

and to the DUDE... U ROCK BUDDY..... I have no comments for ya.. :D