Saturday, November 24, 2007

first one...dear one.... this is how i started... :D

Close to ten month backs, I was a part of Radio-idli...
When Nagesh was askin all to send some soundbytes, I too tried.... Never infact thought that I will continue to do this way... Lemme tell ya, I find handicaps in expressing thru any different langauages.. I still say that KONKANI is only langauge which I know perfectly... Cos it my mother-tounge... When I started i did not know "how it should sound like, How it should be conceptualisesd, and worst case how many people will listen to it.." Thanks to RI..many gotta hear... I did not want any mileage from all this act... neither i had to crave for attention.. Things fell in place..And people liked it and wished me well.... Now wehn I am pasting it again in my personal bolg ( just to keep an archive) I am feeling nostalgic and am really thankful to EACH ONE IN RADIO IUDLI "TEAM" ...

All i thought of was NOT SOUNDING phylosophical, neither sounding BORING with a bit of humor some message to be passed on to Konkani people and create some enviroment for people to really THINK for their mother tounges... I tried my best... Hope u will continue to do what i wanted to... :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Disc: Agreed these are my VIEWS, only... I have flaws.... anger,hatred,playing politics, and all of the humane qualtieis... dont think as if I am some great saint... I am blessed, if you can laugh... U r free to laugh on me as well :D cheeerz....

No comments: