Monday, February 11, 2008

konks culture n poetry... ;-)

Hello All...
:PPPPPPPPPP
Sowie, skipped couple of weeks cos of my other COMMITMENTS.. :P

Anyways, this week i have spoken for about 30 mins...

I was happy.. so went on speaking almost about everything... :D
Hope you all listen to this and introduce ur kid to Radio Idli..

Dedicated to All the Amchi kids around the world n also a "dear Fan"... Bear with my singing though!!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


tune maadi
-Loka

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Good oratory.. I personally feel with the coming of new Radio & TV Channels we are loosing all touch of old values,Cultures...
good luck & I like all your oratory.

Thanks
Nithin K Bhandary
Bangalore

Narendra Shenoy said...

Deva .. U are truly next to Churya .. Of course vairi vocha nai deva .. U rock deva .. amchigele malari tugelaggi shikka .. badachi .. I envy you ..

satishpra said...

Good commentary. Since i am from Mumbai and keeping quite busy, am not used to "shudh" konkani. Your commentary takes me back to old times and my village which i rarely visit. Through you, the image of the bus stop, talkative ladies, etc. immediately comes in front of you. Keep it up . Satish Prabhu

Unknown said...

Gammat jalle!!! U sing very well Hats of to you !

Nahar said...

Very well sung,...
and yes, very rightly said it wont be far enough when future mums will sing "hindi or english songs" as lullabyes to the new borns, if we do not preserve our rich heritage.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.